Most of the search engine optimization advice on the Internet is wrong!
If you’ve browsed through search engine optimization advice online, you may have noticed two things:
– Most SEO advice is outdated or just dead-wrong.
– Google’s constant updates have made many popular SEO optimization strategies useless.
Why is this so? Google is constantly evolving. Some recent changes:
1. August 2018 – Google releases an industry-changing update, with some sites showing up to 50% decreases or increases in traffic, later titled the “Medic Update” or “Your Money or Your Life Update.”
2. July 2018 – Google announce’s Speakable markup, making it easier than ever to target voice search results.
3. March 2018 – Google’s game-changing “Mobile-First Index” is rolled out, completely overhauling how the search results are calculated.
4. January, 2018 – Google announces their “Speed Update” rolling out July, 2018—targeting sites with slow mobile load speeds.
SEO 2018 covers these latest updates to Google’s algorithm and how to use them to your advantage. This book also reveals potential changes coming up in 2019. With this best-selling SEO book, learn SEO from a fundamental level, achieve top rankings, and generate a wave of new customers to your site.
You will also discover:
1. Important SEO concepts, from beginner to advanced.
2. Sneaky tricks to get local businesses ranking high with local SEO.
3. The inner workings of Google’s algorithm and how it calculates the search results.
4. How to find “money” keywords that will send customers to your site.
5. Basic and advanced link building strategies for pushing your rankings up higher.
6. Six insider sources to get expert SEO or Internet marketing advice worth thousands of dollars, for free.
7. How to use social media and web analytics to multiply your results.
Sidestep Google search engine updates in 2019
Contrary to Internet marketing gossip, problems caused by Google updates are rarely irrecoverable—but you need the right knowledge. This book reveals:
– The inner mechanics of Google’s algorithm, and how to rank your site at the top.
– Recent Google updates—Google’s Medic Update, Speakable markup, Google’s Mobile-First Index, Google Speed update, Google Hawk update, Accelerated Mobile Pages, and more…
– Potential changes coming up in 2019.
– How to safeguard against penalties in 2019 and beyond.
– How to recover from Google penalties.
And read the special bonus chapter on pay-per-click advertising
In this special bonus chapter, learn to quickly setup pay-per-click advertising campaigns with Google AdWords, and send more customers to your site overnight, literally.
One of the most comprehensive SEO optimization and Internet marketing books ever published—now expanded and updated—of all best-selling SEO books, this is the only one with everything you need. Scroll up, click buy, and get started now!