Google Keyword Planner
About: Google Keyword Planner tool.
Google Keyword Planner is a free Google Ads tool for new Users or experienced advertisers who like to search for the keywords related to their interest. Keyword Planner helps you to find 1000+ keywords list for free you can check the keywords competition, CPC, Monthly searches and many more.
If you’re a blogger then a keyword planner will be the best place to find 1000+ keywords list for your niche and the great things that Google keyword planner is free to use You can use Keyword Planner to search for keywords and see how a list of keywords might perform. Google Keyword Planner can also help you choose competitive bids, Keywords volume, CPC, etc.
Google Keyword Tool.
Google Keyword Planner tool offers marketers and advertisers plenty of valuable keyword data, such as related search terms, ad group ideas, keyword suggestions, keyword trend data and more. Whether you’re looking for keywords for SEO, Google keyword tool is the best option for new or experienced users to find their Keywords ideas for free.
Google Adwords Keyword Tool.
How to use Google Ads (also known as AdWords), the Google AdWords keyword tool is a great way to establish a baseline list of keyword ideas for your online advertising campaigns. It also helps us to generate traffic to our website. Google Adwords is the source of an online advertising platform for new and experienced users who really wants to earn through advertising. As we know that Keyword Research is one of the most important parts of a successful Google advertising campaign and also for our online Business.
Google Keyword Suggestion Tool.
Benefits Of Keyword Planner Tool.
You can use the Keyword Planner Tool to complete the following tasks:
keyword Planner tool helps you to find Keywords that can add to a new campaign Or If you want to find additional keywords to add to an existing campaign. You can search for keywords based on terms that are relevant to your product or service, website, or landing page you will get the list of the top monthly searches keywords where you can use download the list of keywords on your computer for later use.
It’s important to keep in mind that while Keyword Planner can provide some great keyword ideas and run campaign depends on a variety of factors.
Search for new keywords.
Google Keyword Search Tool.
(1) Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Note: If you are logged into a manager account, then you’ll need to choose a managed account to use in order to continue.
(2) In the upper right corner, click the tools icon now you will get more many options you have to select the Planning option.
(3) Then under “Planning,” click Keyword Planner Option.
(4) After that select the Discover New Keywords option if you want to search for any keywords related to your category Type or paste one or more Keywords on your Find new keywords search box then, press “Enter” after each one.
(5) Click Get started to get new keyword ideas and historical statistics, like average monthly searches or competition data, CPC, Big value and many more.
Now you can see the results of your keywords, you can use the Keyword ideas page to:
- Filter your results by Keyword text, Competition, Ad, impression share, Top of page bid (low range), Top of page bid (high range), Exclude keywords in my account, Exclude adult ideas, Exclude keywords in my plan, Competition, Organic average position, Organic impression share.
- See search volume data for your keyword ideas.
- You can also Download keyword ideas in .csv format.
Also Read This Article:
- 2020 Best Trick To Use Google Keyword Planner Tool | Free Keyword Ideas.
- Trick To Find Low Competition Profitable Free Keywords With High Traffic.
- Top 20 Most Popular Social Networking Sites For SEO In 2019-20
- Top 5 Most Recommended SEO Books For Beginners.