How To Setup Razorpay Payment Gateway In Your Website.
If you’re searching for any payment gateway for your website and thinking to sell online digital or shipping products directly from your site and accept payment through your website without going anywhere here is the best option for all the Indian users you can integrate Razorpay payment Gateway. There are millions of happy users do their business with Razorpay payment gateway this payment gateway is 100% secure and most trusted I personally use this payment gateway on my website to sell digital products.
You can integrate the Razorpay payment system with your WordPress Woocommerce the set-up is very easy you just have to create a Razorpay account and we have to link your account with your WordPress woocommerce plugins with the help of API key watch the video and start accepting payments through your website.
Complete Guide to Add Payment Gateway to any Website. Debit/Credit Card & Net Banking
How to Setup Razorpay Payment System
(1) Download the Razorpay plugin and install it from the WordPress plugin directory Select the payment gateway if you’re using woocommerce to add products then download the woocommerce razorpay payment plugin.
If you’re using any other third party plugin to add products for example Easy digital download Click on the download button and download the EDD Razorpay Payment Plugin.
Easy Digital Download Razorpay Plugin Free Download.
(2) Login to your wordpress account and activate the Razorpay plugin in the wordpress plugin manager.
(3) Now come to the woocommerce account and navigate to settings and click on the payment gateway tab.
(4) Here you can see the Razorpay payment gateway option enable it and click on the save changes. Now after you have enabled the payment gateway on the right-hand side you
can see the manage option just click on the manage option button.
(5) Now we want key Id and the key secret to link Razorpay payment gateway with our website steps to create a Razorpay account.
(a) Create a Razorpay account.
(b) Submit your personal information.
(c) Submit your KYC documents for example Aadhar card, pan card, bank details, bank account statement, etc.
(d) You can submit your details later on.
(6) To get the key Id and key secret come to the settings section and click on the API key option and click on the generate key. The key Id and secret key appear in a pop-up window.
You can also have the option to download the key details.
(7) Copy the key Id and key secret and paste it on your WordPress Razorpay key Id and key secret section.
If you have completed the whole process now you can start accepting payments on your site and you will get 120+ payment options to accept payment.