How To Convert Website Into Android App With Admob Ads Integration And Earn Money.
In this video, I have shown you how you can convert your WordPress site into a native mobile app for iOS and Android phones and tablets. you can Integrate Google Admob ads on your Android application and earn money through AdMob Ads Watch the complete video and understand the strategy to turn your WordPress website to the mobile app.
Watch the complete video and create a professional Android Application using WordPress
Convert WordPress Site To Android App Free
Download The AndroApp Plugin Free
Convert a WordPress Website to a Professional Mobile App | App development
Note: AndroApp Plugin is completely free for the first month, no credit card required No hidden charges, no extensions/feature-wise payment, you get all in one payment In case of non-payment, your app will continue to work, however, Androapp will display their own ads instead of your ads due to non-payment after a month.
- Push Notifications : Push Notification has highest hit ratio of about 90%, much more than email. Send automatic push notifications for new posts.
- Monetize : Monetize your app with 4 different ad spots, top, bottom, Listview and Interstitial Banner Ads. Just feel in the ad unit ids from Admob.
- Social Share : Integrated Social sharing buttons, for WhatsApp, Facebook and more.
- Dynamic Settings : Control Menu, Image Rendering, Preview Text, Share Text, Post Page settings, Ads placements, Notification Style dynamically from AndroApp settings page.
- WP Super Cache : Cache Mobile content with WP Super Cache, faster page loads, less load on your servers.
- Infinite Scroll : Infinite scroll on Home, Category and Tags pages using Android native ListView.
- Analytics : Track every action taken by your users, pageviews, comments count, share count and more.
- Native Language : You have full control over the texts used in the app, you can change the text it you don’t like or can use any native language you wish.
- Splash Screen : Add your company or websites brand image as a splash screen on your app, this is shown for split of seconds and is a nice UI feature for your app.
- Multiple Fonts : Now you can choose from around 20 Google fonts, select the font on runtime as per your websites need.