How to create a direct download link with the help of Google drive.
There are many ways to create downloads link but most of the people uses the Google drive to sell their e-books or any free stuff to their visitors but this method is quite simple and easy because in this method the visitors click on the download link and they will be redirect to the Google drive page than only they can download the product for free but I will suggest you don’t use this type of method while you sell e-books or any free stuff.
In this article I will help you to find out the solution in an easy manner there you don’t need to download any Plugin you can use this method in any other platform you are using like Blogger platform, WordPress, and many more etc.
I will show you how you can create a direct download link with the help of the Google drive.
Also Read this:
- How to Create Direct Download Links for any Files on Google Drive.
- HOW TO GET COPYRIGHT FREE IMAGES FOR YOUTUBE AND WEBSITE
Steps To Create A Direct Download Link For Google Drive.(1) Upload any file or folder in Google drive.
For Example: It can be .Zip, .Rar, .jpg, .png, .pdf and many more Just upload on the Google drive page.
(2) After uploading any files now right click on that file which you have uploaded and there you can see the option called get shareable link just simply click on that option and copy the url given now the time to edit the given URL.
(3) Copy the given URL and paste on any notepad so that we can easily do some changes on that url. Now there you can see the word called open?id change it to uc?export=download&id
open?id change to uc?export=download&id
(4) I hope you have understood this method now open the crome browser and paste the url after you have make this changes now you can check the url is working and it will automatically get downloaded on your screen by using this method. As per shown in the given image you can easily understand the method.